September 24, 2022
Delta Hotels by Marriott Northeast Minneapolis
1330 Industrial Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN
We recommend parking near the back/side of the building, follow the conference center parking signs.
Registration opens at 8:00am, and we will convene the convention from 9:00am to 12:00pm. There will be light breakfast served in addition to lunch following the completion of convention business.
Register to Doorknock HERE.
(Lost time will be paid for members who sign up and complete a doorknocking shift after the convention).
Please note, in order to ensure everyone’s health and safety we will be verifying participant’s COVID-19 vaccination status. Please review our policy below:
- Vaccination: All guests must attest to their vaccination status.
- You are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after receiving a single dose of a one-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
- Masks: Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask at the at the convention. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must test, wear a mask at all times, and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while at the convention.
- If you indicate you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to take a rapid test prior to entering the convention.
- Consent: By submitting the information requested, you understand that SEIU HCMNIA will share this information internally with relevant staff in order to coordinate appropriate public health and safety measures for the convention.
After the convention there is an opportunity to go door-to-door and talk with Minnesotans about what is at stake in this election, and how we can take the fight to the ballot box in the primary election and general election to win for working families. Doorknocking shifts are from 1-4pm. After our shifts we’ll debrief at Lake Monster Brewing (550 Vandalia St #160, St Paul, MN 55114). Join us for some drinks and pizza. If you are interested, you can sign-up here.
Please contact the Member Action Center with any questions: 651-294-8100 | email@example.com.